Tessa has worked in learning & development for the last 20 years. She has extensive experience in leadership and team development in diverse sectors such as professional services, legal, financial, engineering, IT, retail and the public sector. She enjoys delivering training and coaching virtually, embracing technology to run engaging and interactive sessions. She has a warm and open style, which enables her to build strong relationships with delegates and clients.
Being someone who is fascinated by how the human mind works, Tessa is passionate about applying recent findings from neuroscience to help people to change and grow. She trained as a corporate mindfulness teacher and helps people understand how they can proactively manage their minds to be healthier, happier and more productive.
Tessa began her career by qualifying as a corporate tax consultant with the professional services firm KPMG. Following her interest in people, she worked as an in-house recruitment manager before leaving KPMG to become an assessment and development consultant.
- The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team Facilitator accreditation
- Personality profile accreditations for Wave, Dimensions, 16pf & Hogan Development Survey
- British Association of Mindfulness Based Approaches (BAMBA) listed and fully trained mindfulness teacher
- “Competent” assessment awarded for workplace mindfulness delivery, Oxford Mindfulness Centre, University of Oxford
- Level A & B British Psychological Society Testing Qualifications
- Chartered Institute of Taxation Professional Qualification (ATII)
- Improving resilience and focus
- Moving from survival to growth mindset
- Developing high performing teams
- Leadership development
- Mindfulness for well-being and decision making
Tessa is an incredible coach. Her style is calm and patient. She gave lots of day to day examples which enabled me to implement mental fitness techniques into my life.
Download Associate Profile