Sue is a highly experienced and qualified Organisational Development Consultant and Change Manager specialising in increasing organisational performance through strategic review, organisation design and transformation, supported by the application of robust project management techniques.
Her wide-ranging background stretches across Private, Public and Not-for-Profit sectors. With experience of Board membership in an international high street Retailer Sue understands the senior management pressures of delivering results to meet stakeholder expectations. She has an extensive track record in the delivery of successful project outcomes in complex, dynamic environments.
Working in a collaborative manner, Sue continuously seeks opportunities to share her expertise with those she works alongside, leaving a lasting legacy of effective in-house change and project management capability. Her excellent inter-personal skills, strong facilitation and team building abilities, are matched by her balanced and practical approach to achieving organisation and commercial requirements.
- Member of the Chartered Institute Of Personnel and Development (MCIPD)
- Advanced Diploma in Executive Coaching (AEC)
- BPS Level A & B Psychometric and aptitude testing – various accreditations
- Advanced Diploma in Training & Development
- Certified Neuro Linguistic Programme Practitioner
- Certified Business Analyst
- PRINCE2 accredited project manager
- Associate Member of the Institute of Management Consultants (AMIMC)
- Organisational design & restructuring
- Change management
- Process re-engineering
- Strategy planning & application
- Assessment centre design & management
- Team coaching & development
- Human Resource strategy development & planning
- Leadership Development
Download Associate ProfileSue supported us throughout a major integration project, following our (first) acquisition of another company, and was a superb ally/critical friend/keeper of the project plan. During what was a challenging and difficult time, Sue provided a much-needed calming and steady influence on the whole team and urged us to “trust the process” – which we did and which allowed us to emerge ‘victorious’ the other side. I would wholeheartedly recommend Sue to any business needing expert change-management support at critical or sensitive times.