Sonali Nambiar is a Leadership Facilitator, Executive Coach and Trainer with more than 15 years of facilitation experience, which includes five years of coaching experience, across a wide spectrum of industries (IT, BFSI, FMCG, automotive and manufacturing). Sonali believes her role to be that of a catalyst which makes transformational stories happen.
An effective communicator and adept at building rapport and strong working relationships, Sonali’s reputation as a coach and leadership facilitator has been earned through her ability to combine appropriate learning methodologies with her warm, relaxed and inclusive manner that allows participants space to explore and develop.
Having worn many hats previously, Sonali’s versatility is drawn from her past professional and business experiences. Sonali uses creative combinations of tools and techniques, including Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and EI (Emotional Intelligence) to deliver successful outcome-based programmes. Sonali is a firm believer in customised learning solutions and collaborating with a client’s HR and senior management before a programme.
- Professional Coaching Certification – Grow More Coach
- Train the Trainer – Pragati Leadership Institute
- Diploma in Training and Development – ISTD
- Diploma in NLP Communication skills – Conscious Solutions
- Practitioners certification in NLP – ANLP
- EI certification – ANLP
- Practitioner’s Certification in Emotional intelligence
- Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence
- A Beginner’s Guide to Irrational Behavior
- Gold medal in Public Speaking, London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts (LAMDA)
- Short-term managerial development workshops
- Designing and facilitating long-term leadership interventions for first-time managers and mid-level managers
- Performance related and behavioural coaching for managers
- Workshops on leading with emotional intelligence (EI)
- Workshops on Diversity and Inclusion: Gender, cultural and generational diversity
- Holistic communication workshops
I have known Sonali professionally for 8 years and find her a delight to work with. She is very professional in her approach and passionate about training. For every program, no matter the size, she brings to bear her in-depth knowledge, her extensive experience and meticulous preparation. Sonali makes it a point to explore and understand the depth of our training requirements and tailors the programs to meet our needs at team levels and often at individual levels as well.
Sonali Karve-Nambiar is a Leadership Facilitator and Coach with more than 15 years of facilitation and 5 years of coaching experience across a range of diverse industries that includes IT, BFSI, FMCG, automotive and manufacturing, to name a few.
As an executive coach, she has accumulated more than 400 person hours of coaching function heads, mid-level managers and new managers across a wide spectrum of industries on a variety of requirements.
Having worn many hats previously – entrepreneur, learning and development consultant, training and development manager – Sonali brings to the table a wealth of versatility drawn from her professional experience. Her passion lies in making transformational stories happen.
Sonali is passionate about designing and delivering customized learning solutions at first-time and mid-management levels. Her approach to customization of programs and content enables her to help people improve performance, manage workplace challenges, enhance their skills and manage career and life goals. Besides using the Grow model, Sonali uses many tools and techniques, including Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Emotional Intelligence (EI) tools. Using creative combinations of tools and methodologies, Sonali delivers the desired results by working on the subconscious and conscious mind.
- Internationally certified coach by ICF (ACC)
- Coaching certification from Grow More Coach India
- NLP practioner status from ANLP India
- Emotional Intelligence certification from ANLP India
- Transitioning: for first time managers
- Personal effectiveness
- Effective communication with internal and external customers
- Building and leading high performing team
- Nurturing talent and developing people
- Making attitudinal changes
- Coach at executive and leadership level
- Transformational coaching
- Strategic planning
- The beauty of coaching is that can be done effectively irrespective of levels and topics
I find my coaching sessions with Sonali to be a true blessing. There is a lot of stress that comes from running my own business in a fast paced, competitive environment. Working with Sonali has helped me gain a different perspective, break some unproductive and stress enhancing behavioural patterns. She practices deep listening and easily grasps what I am conveying, understands my feelings & helps aligning them towards a meaningful goal. Her questioning skills help draw out many things which I would otherwise be unable to express with clarity. I highly recommend Sonali as a coach.