Shona has over 20 years corporate experience in delivering learning & talent development solutions. Whilst having primarily worked within the engineering, technology and construction sectors her versatile style, confidence and infectious enthusiasm enables her to adapt to a wide spectrum of working environments. Shona contributes best when her blend of people development expertise, creative thinking and drive for results directly impacts on business success. This has included designing and delivering early career & talent development programmes, instigating cultural change through performance management and creating bespoke behavioural training interventions which address complex issues.
Shona has gained a reputation for having an inquisitive, yet challenging approach and she utilises the resulting insights to design inspiring solutions which are fit for purpose, address organisational challenges and deliver results. She has a natural ability to build and maintain honest relationships, a desire to shape business outcomes and a genuine passion to support individuals to be the best they can be.
- Fellow of the CIPD (2018)
- MSc (Commendation) Human Resource Management (2004 – 2006)
- Hogan MPVI, HDI and HDS (2019)
- MBTI Step I Qualification (2011), 16 PF (2013) & MBTI Step II Qualification (2014)
- Executive Coaching & Mentoring Programme (2013)
- British Psychological Society Level A & B Qualification (2011)
- NLP Practitioner (2009)
- Finalist in HR Network Awards, Talent Development category (2012)
- Identification, assessment and development of talent and leaders from those at the early stages of their career to senior executives
- Designing, facilitating and delivering behavioural change, management and leadership interventions
- Building employee value propositions (EVP)
- Re-designing and implementing behavioural and competency frameworks
- Executive, individual and team coaching
Download Associate ProfileShona is an insightful, committed and passionate talent development professional, who thrives on bringing out the best in others. Working with her is rewarding as she brings positive energy, enthusiasm and deep expertise to the challenges of recruiting and developing people – and she really cares.