Sasi is passionate when it comes to supporting organisations to unlock innovation, creativity and performance held within their greatest and most, valuable assets: leaders, teams and projects. She does this by actively engaging and developing an in-depth understanding of clients’ needs and translating them into business solutions that support individuals, teams and organisations to deliver sustainable change.
Sasi has over 20 years of project and change management experience in the pharmaceutical industry. During this time, she has managed and led global matrix teams and projects to fruition. Over the last decade she has delivered internal leadership coaching to senior leaders, specialising in developing talent through cross cultural coaching.
Sasi now delivers; leadership and team development, coaching; facilitation; project and business change management.
- MA in Leadership (DIST), Henley Business School, University of Reading (2018)
- 20 years of experience in the global pharmaceutical industry; Europe, Asia and the USA
- 15 years of experience leading and delivering change as a certified Project Management Professional (PMP, APM)
- 3 years experience teaching senior leaders on executive MA Leadership development programmes (at Henley Business School)
- Certified Professional Executive Coach (CPEC, APECS)
- Practitioner of Behavioural Change through Applied Neuroscience
- Lead author of coaching research article (GROWS, Panchal & Riddell, 2020)
- Coaching senior leaders, integrating the latest advances in applied neuroscience
- Developing and facilitating workshops to support behavioural change
- Team Coaching
- Developing leaders and teams through action learning facilitation
- Project and Change Management
- Mentoring senior managers and support leadership development programmes
Download Associate ProfileSasi has a very effective and unobtrusive coaching style that created a safe space and encouraged me to explore my thoughts and feelings to understand not just what I was feeling but also why. I would highly recommend Sasi as an effective and trustworthy coach.