Richard is an international Executive Coach who combines deep knowledge of the craft of coaching with his extensive experience as a Senior Commercial and Operational leader gained during a highly successful career in the Software, Technology and Telecommunications industries. Richard has coached leaders and their teams in the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific and the USA. Richard’s recent clients include British Telecom, Barclays Bank, Balfour Beatty, Clariant, Sanoma, Nex, Laing O’Rourke, Porsche Holding, London Business School, Earthwatch, and the Board of a large NHS Trust.
Richard discovered the power of coaching early on in his career, as it was through the support of a coach that he learnt the importance of the mantra ‘change starts with me’. His key skills lie in enabling you to focus, prioritise with clarity, gain deep insight into your leadership strengths and your business situation so that you can return to the fray with the confidence that you have aligned your will, energy, creativity, courage and determination to achieve your career and business goals.
Richard’s core assumption is that you (the client) are the world expert on yourself. He then seeks to be as creative as possible in finding ways to inspire, support and challenge you to stretch your performance as a leader, to find more effective ways of working and to push your limits. He takes time to understand you as an individual and how different you are in attitude, personality, responsibility, sensitivity and style. Richard then tailors his way of working to maximise coaching effectiveness. He is continually looking to find the best way to reach you as a client.
- Practitioner Diploma in Executive Coaching – Academy of Executive Coaching and ICF
- Certificate in Organisational Coach-Mentoring Supervision – The OCM and EMCC
- Diploma in Humanistic Psychology/Facilitator Styles – University of Surrey
- Organisation Develop Consultant Training – PriceWaterhouseCoopers
- Coaching Leaders across all sectors, high potential to CEO and Board
- Coach Supervision
- Coaching Teams
- Telephone Coaching (Richard has worked effectively with clients in UK, Europe, Asia Pac, Middle East and the Americas).
- Leadership, Performance, Change, Career Progression, Stakeholder Management, Strategy, Personal Effectiveness
- Training and developing coaching skills for leaders
Download Coaching ProfileIt is not often that we put aside time to really think through an issue that we are facing, so doing this with Richard and working through all the diverse aspects was extremely insightful and rewarding for both me and the bank. I would recommend to anyone.