Richard is a business-focused professional and enjoys building talented teams. He is an accredited business coach (ICF & AOEC) and a Chartered Fellow, CIPD; and solves talent challenges through a combination of coaching, creativity & storytelling.
Richard enjoys driving commercial results as evidenced by a strong record of delivery in multinational environments. As a former HR leader, he has created global teams, implemented cross border change, reduced the cost of operations, and have always stayed close to his values of courage, integrity, and good humour.
- Richard has extensive experience working globally
- Has talked at several business conferences
- Is an accredited Executive Coach and talent profiled (SHL Wave)
- 20 years working at Board level in multi-national organisations
- Change and culture
- Talent acquisition and development
- Employee engagement
- Executive and Senior Team Development
- Coaching senior individuals in an organisation
Richard is an inspiring leader who manages to bring a fresh and modern perspective to an HR function. Innovative, strategic, business-oriented, but also a real people person – able to build relationships throughout the organisation He is also a great coach and mentor, always ready to listen and help nurture and develop his peers and his team..