Rebecca has 15 years’ experience of in-house human resources followed by independent HR consultancy and talent development since 2007. Her background in both a commercial retail environment and a non-departmental government body has given Rebecca a breadth of experience that has found her working with professional services, financial services, banking, telecoms, charity sector, housing association, engineering and food production.
Rebecca has significant experience of steering organisational change and supporting senior managers to understand and respond to the people issues. Enthusiastic and creative, with a particular interest in identifying and nurturing the particular culture of each organisation, Rebecca develops HR and development plans that are tailored to fit each context.
Rebecca acts with integrity and continually works to build fruitful working relationships. She is skilled at enabling organisations to make pragmatic, often difficult, business decisions and supporting them through the resulting changes.
- Myers Briggs Step II
- Neuroscience & positive psychology
- Introduction to Transactional Analysis with Rosemary Napper
- Schroeder’s Behavioural Events Interviewing
- Constellations for Supervisors, Coaches and Therapists
- Intact Team Development – working with intact teams to improve their effectiveness, whether they are leading significant change or have been formed for a particular business goal
- Leadership Development – extensive experience of designing and facilitating leadership programmes
- Team Workshops – designing and delivering one-off team interventions to meet specific learning objectives
Rebecca has been a huge help to L’Arche London. As provider of services for people with learning disabilities we face challenging times. Rebecca helped our new senior team build and unite behind a strong vision for the years ahead. I’m not sure we could have done it without Rebecca’s skilled facilitation, business-like approach and sensitivity.