Rebecca is a creative coach who helps individuals and teams find ways to become outstanding. Her natural ability to connect with people grows the trust and insight needed to face new challenges with confidence. Her passion for coaching comes from having experienced its transformational power at a key point in her life. The power of being listened to attentively, having someone create a safe space to explore her own thinking and supporting her through some challenging decisions enabled her to step out of her area of comfort and explore new options. Rebecca spent the first 15 years of her working life in HR (retail and not-for-profit), 10 years working independently, and joined the 3GHR team in February 2018.
Rebecca’s professional experience has given her a valuable understanding of how organisations work, as well as the isolation and pressure leaders can sometimes experience. She has a particular specialism in helping people grow in confidence, manage change and build stronger, more productive relationships in ways that support the commercial realities of the organisation. Her overriding principle is that the more individuals understand about themselves, the better they can understand how they work with others. Rebecca has experience of working in retail, strategic consultancy firms, financial services, banking, telecoms, not for profit government-funded organisations, the charity sector, housing associations, engineering and food production.
- Advanced Diploma in Executive Coaching from the Academy of Executive Coaching
- Regular coaching supervision
- Mindfulness in Coaching with Michael Chaskalson
- Myers Briggs Step II
- Driving change – Rebecca supports her coachees in understanding how change affects them personally, so that they can directly address the practical and emotional challenges it presents.
- Building Relationships – Rebecca helps leaders understand and take responsibility their impact to foster great working relationships.
- Influencing others – Rebecca helps clients develop the capacity to influence without defaulting to positional power.
Rebecca is a brilliant executive coach. She took me on a journey of personal insight, challenge and change, providing an abundance of encouragement along the way. Rebecca challenges you to get to the heart of the matter applying her skill and following her intuition, and is so affirming as steps of change are taken. I highly commend Rebecca to you.