As a professional coach for over 12 years, Lynn focuses on each person’s natural strengths to boost performance and employee engagement. She often works with corporate clients and individuals who are facing organisational or personal change. The foundation of her coaching is to build trust-filled partnerships to provide a healthy environment for open challenge and objective questioning in order to identify, explore and aim a client’s strengths, resources and skills in a practical way.
As an experienced HR and Organisation Development practitioner with over 20 years in Business Partner roles she has a proven track record of delivering effective people solutions. She has carried out both permanent and interim consultancy contracts in various commercial environments including Thames Water, Tata Consultancy Services, Logica and Sony.
Clients who work with Lynn describe her as “highly knowledgeable” and “insightful” with coaching techniques that “effectively challenged my existing perceptions of my own strengths whilst supporting me towards a clearer vision of how I can move forward using existing strategies to maximise outcomes in both my professional and personal life”.
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personal Development (FCIPD)
- Member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Gallup Accredited Strengths Coach (2014)
- Master NLP Practitioner (2004 Opal Training)
- NLP Practitioner (2002 PPD Learning)
- Licensed to administer: SHL ability and Occupational Personality Questionnaire and Motivation Questionnaire; The Gallup Clifton StrengthsFinder questionnaire, DISC
- MA in Managing Change and Organisational Learning
Actively coaching individuals, managers and small teams to help them deal with specific challenges and difficult situations at work.
- Individuals moving into a new role, seeking a career change or wishing to enhance their natural talents
- Managers who have inherited a new team or who are managing a team for the first time and need some additional support
- Experienced Managers dealing with team challenges, working on their own development plans or looking to boost team performance and productivity
- Mentoring/Coaching for HR professionals
Download Coaching ProfileCoaching sessions with Lynn have been a springboard for my personal growth both personally and as a business owner. Discovering my strengths continues to help me make sense of what I do and the way I do it; intentionally focusing my strengths means I’m more effective in my capacity with The Athena Network and as a trainer in DA Fitness