Julia has over twenty years’ experience in the management of talent, and the development of leadership capability. Julia uses her international client experience of implementing and evaluating programmes in leadership, management, personal development, induction and executive coaching to support internal HRD professionals. With her warm, approachable and insightful approach, Julia transmits energy to those she works with helping to find solutions to challenging situations.
She joined 3GHR from the world’s largest enterprise software organisation Oracle Corporation where she worked as Director of Organisation & Talent Development across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Led multi-national OD team in a fast-paced global environment
- Informed HR ERP software functionality (performance management, suitability matching, succession planning)
- Facilitated external roundtable discussion on the value of Mentoring and Coaching
- Accredited to deliver 360, FIRO-B
- Published articles, including ‘The role of Occupational Psychology in Business; a case study in change and leadership through talent development’
- Talent Management and Succession Planning processes
- Designed and implemented a portfolio of Management and Leadership development programmes
- Merger and Acquisition programmes to capitalize on the key opportunities arising from integration and change
- Mentor programmes
- Competency frameworks and related tools and processes (such as 360°’s, interview questionnaires, assessment centres)
Download Associate ProfileJulia is a bright star in the world of talent development. She is really smart and has that rare ability to make complex, abstract HR-type concepts approachable and user-friendly