Jen is a learning and development consultant and facilitator with an extensive variety of experience gathered over the last 12 years. She works with all levels of seniority and all types of industry, using the power of psychology to help them think, feel and do things differently.
As a self-confessed psychology geek, she loves to turn research findings into practical and useful habits that make life better at work and at home.
- MSc Applied Positive Psychology (research: “What Does it Mean to Flourish at Work?”)
- MA (Cantab) Natural Sciences; Psychology
- MBTI® step I and II Practitioner
- Strengths Practitioner
- Facilitated groups in Australia, UAE, America, Germany, The Netherlands, Sweden, France, Switzerland as well as across the UK
- Extensive user research and workshop design experience from 60-min front line soft skills to week-long experiential leadership courses
- Varied client experience from senior leaders at the MOD, to front line postal workers at Royal Mail, to regional retail managers at Sweaty Betty and The Co-operative Group. A snippet of other client/sector experience includes: publishing (Cambridge University Press / Lexis Nexis), media (Turner Group), marketing (GroupM), research (ComRes), education (Eurotech University Group), events (Rugby World Cup 2015)
- Applied Positive Psychology – particularly Resilience
- Applied Social Psychology
- Experiential Employee Engagement
- Management and Leadership Development
- Personal effectiveness and change
- Presentation and Facilitation skills
I received leadership training from Jen and noticed how engaging, insightful and practical she is. The group was very mixed in terms of roles and personalities but with her thorough understanding of people and ability to meaningfully connect with all types, the course worked really well. She was full of useful techniques that I will be taking with me and putting into practice at work (and home). The course lasted three days but with her captivating style, there wasn’t a hint of boredom or fatigue from any of the participants.
Download Associate Profile