Jasmine has been a Regional Human Resource Leader in several industries for the past 20 years and is a highly skilled and experienced Organisation Development Consultant. Her extensive HR experience encompasses the Singapore Civil Service, Multi-National Corporations in Asia Pacific Region and the Private Sector. She had led and managed multi-generational groups, multifunctional and regional teams in her HR Leadership roles.
“Your customer doesn’t care how much you know until they know how much you care” by Damon Richards (Expert on Customer Care). Jasmine cares for clients as she believes that every organisation is unique and has its own purpose, requirements, challenges and concerns. She is passionate and committed to co-discover, co-create and co-journey with clients and stakeholders to achieve significant breakthroughs from where they are at the present stage to the desired future they aspire to be.
Jasmine ignites a new level of thinking, decisions and actions that achieve positive outcomes that elevate individuals, teams and organisations to great success. Jasmine received the Training Leader of the Year Award 2017, Asia’s Training & Development Excellence Award.
- Harvard University Law School, Executive Education Negotiation and Leadership Program
- Master of Arts in Human Resource Development, George Washington University, USA
- The Fearless Organisation Practitioner (Team Psychological Safety)
- Premiere Partner – The Five Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace ™
- Prosci Change Management Practitioner (Global Leader in Change Management Solutions)
- Foundations Certified Coach, Global Team Coaching Institute
- Psychological SAFETY ™ Facilitator Academy of Brain Based Leadership
- Associate Certified Coach, International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Certified Action Learning Coach, The World Institute of Action Learning
- Human Resource Development
- Organisation Development
- Change Management
- Employee Engagement
- Leadership Development
- Team Psychological Safety
- Workplace Performance Coaching
- Executive Coaching for Leaders and High Potentials
- Team Coaching
Download Associate ProfileJasmine is never short of professionalism and the quality of her instructions are highly commendable. Jasmine interacted with the participants well and is able to break down complex theories along with subtle use of training aids to bring across learning easily. We enjoyed the learning very much. Jasmine is an astute corporate trainer, and I would not hesitate to engage her services again or recommend her without any reservations.