Jane has over 25 years’ experience in learning and development. She combines analytical and creative skills; getting under the skin of the organisation, quickly assessing the situation and what needs to change. Jane has an unassuming style, she is not confined by established methods and often surprises people with creative, commercial and agile solutions.
Coming from a background of line management and consultancy allows Jane to blend both organisational sensitivity and an understanding of people to help individuals perform and develop within their working environment. Jane likes to listen, understand, challenge, provide feedback, humour and perspective, and see how change can bring you benefits.
Integrity is key to Jane in life and business. She believes in trust and honesty and places a high value on the importance of confidentiality in her work.
- CIPD qualified
- Business Studies Degree
- NLP Practitioner
- Certificate in Coaching with iCoach through Middlesex University
- Licensed to use a range of diagnostic materials, including MBTI Step I and Step II and Executive Coaching Tools diagnostics
- Regular Coaching supervision
- On-going investment in a range of CPD programmes including Roffey Park, EMCC and Ashridge
- Design of workshops at all levels, for conventional skills development, team work on business issues including strategy development and problem solving
- Facilitation of bespoke workshops for the purposes of development, integration, business decisions and focus groups
- Collaboration with internal & external partners for a rich, seamless and integrated participant experience
- Executive and team coaching to enable change, growth and culture shift
Download Associate ProfileIt is no exaggeration to say that this was the best development I have had. You have a wealth of experience and knowledge, able to answer even the most obscure questions with factual examples and confidence.