Jane’s approach as a coach is clear, thoughtful and coherent. She cares about the long-term impact of what she does for the people she works alongside and the organisations in which they lead. At the heart of her work is enabling leaders to achieve clarity of purpose about what they and their organisations stand for; what they therefore need to achieve and how, in practical terms, they will make that a reality.
Those who work with Jane say that being encouraged to address questions which make them thinkhard about themselves, their context and their aspirations, whilst experiencing a deep sense of being heard and understood, combines to stimulate both insight and commitment to action. Since 2012, Jane has worked as an independent coach, facilitator and consultant, partnering with a wide variety of different organisations in a range of sectors, including corporate business, professional
services and not-for-profits, helping people to get clear about their aspirations for the future and what they can do to make them a reality.
Jane brings a particularly deep understanding of the retail industry, having spent much of her earlier working life with the John Lewis Partnership. Whilst head of the Organisational Development function, she established an approach to people and change within John Lewis to support the modernisation of its business. She then went on to set up and lead the Group Talent function across Waitrose and John Lewis, focusing on talent development, diversity and succession planning in support of
the company’s growth ambitions and, in particular, on leadership development at board level. Her career has also included commercial line management and change programme leadership, working with both traditional and virtual teams.
- BSc Social Psychology
- MSc Occupational Psychology/Organisational Behaviour
- Academy of Executive Coaching –advanced practitioner diploma programme in Executive Coaching
- Academy of Executive Coaching – master practitioner diploma in Systemic Team Coaching
- Qualified and licenced to administer various psychometrics, including FIRO B, MBTI, NEO-PI
- Member of the Chartered Institute for Personnel and Development
- Individual coaching to strengthen performance
- Team coaching and facilitation
- Talent management to achieve business goals
Jane combines uncompromising professionalism with a warmth and empathy that has helped me deal with my demons – I feel a foot taller and the inner confidence to be me!