James works with companies, teams and individuals to help them identify and deliver the behavioural and cultural changes needed in order for them to improve their levels of performance. His passion and value to clients, lies in his ability to inspire diverse individuals and teams to adopt a common set of attitudes, behaviours and skills that result with them surpassing their perceived limits, increasing their collective impact, contribution and value to their organisation.
With over 20 years experience working with a broad range of organisations with multiple and diverse stakeholders and cultures, e.g. Virgin Atlantic, Dell, MOD and Network Rail through to SMEs, his ability to help his clients identify, articulate and find solutions to root issues leaves them stronger and better equipped than they were before.
He combines a strong business sense and an entrepreneurial and creative spirit with an unshakable belief in his client’s natural brilliance and their ability to know what they need to do to improve any given situation and he is rarely without a huge smile on his face!
• Team Development and Performance: James has led teams from all levels within organisations as diverse as Virgin Atlantic, Network Rail, RBS, MOD and NHS through programmes that have resulted in them becoming more cohesive, capable and collaborative resulting in levels of individual and collective performance increasing significantly.
• Business Development: James has worked with organisations such as Dell, Taylor Woodrow, Trustmarque and The Risk Management Group to help them develop and grow their business.
• Coaching & Mentoring: James coaches and mentors executives leaders through to frontline staff in areas such as leadership, decision-making, personal presence and communication skills. His style is highly intuitive and responsive to the person he is working with.
• Facilitating: Having designed and facilitated a number of workshops for executive and senior levels at various organisations throughout the UK, James has also written a ‘Guide to Running Facilitated Workshops’ for the Dutch rail company Abellio.
• Training: James has been designing and delivering customised training programmes for a broad range of organisations from across the sectors, including: leadership, team building and development, creative thinking, behavioural and cultural change, risk management, maximising performance, influencing & negotiating and personal effectiveness.Download Associate Profile