Jackie is a client focused and commercial consultant with a reputation for going the extra mile to deliver results to high standards. She combines a strong technical background with an operational mind-set and an ability to problem solve under pressure.
She has 20 years’ experience in business psychology and her primary areas of expertise are selection, assessment, psychometrics, talent management, coaching and development. Jackie has worked in-house (e.g. Selection & Assessment Manager at Centrica) and at various consultancies (e.g. SHL, ASE, Penna). As a consultant she has delivered successful projects for a plethora of clients in both the private and public sectors, in the UK and internationally. She is a Founding Member of the BPS Special Group in Coaching Psychology.
- HCPC registered Chartered Psychologist
- Master’s degree in Occupational Psychology
- BSc (Hons) in Psychology
- Diploma in Positive Impact Coaching
- FCIPD qualified
- NLP Practitioner
- Associate Fellow of the BPS
- BPS Level A and B qualified
- Extensive experience with using psychometric tools for recruitment and development, including OPQ, Wave, MBTI, HPI, HDS, EQi, 16PF, FIRO B, Lominger Voices and Talent Q
- Author of book called ‘Staying Sane in Business.’
- Talent management
Jackie is an excellent consultant who combines strong interpersonal skills with sensitivity to clients’ needs. I have known Jackie for over 20 years and she has consistently delivered outstanding results. She is highly professional and business focused.