Jack De Vringer
‘The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it’ a quote by Terry Pratchett. An open mind is a well needed start in improving performance, where my role is to try and get your mind to wander and actively take from the training those parts that fit.
Jack’s style is to apply the theory in practice, work together, actively and focus on personal development points. Practice to experience effects of different behaviour, strengthen a growth mindset and achieving an increased knowledge about one-self.
- MBTI certification, allows for the interpretation of the MBTI assessment
- Spiral Dynamics SD1 and 2, allows for the interpretation of your personal SD assessment
- Master Organisational Coach facilitation of learning within organisations
- Soft Skills
- Personal effectiveness with an focus on communication
- Leadership and management development
- Difficult conversations
- Personal presentation
- Effectively giving and receiving feedback
- How to handle conflicts or how to get out of a lose-lose negotiation and enter successful cooperation
Jack was both days very enthusiastic and clearly passionate about what he taught us. He brought his positive energy to the rest of the group and could thus create an atmosphere where everyone felt at his/her convenience and therefore dared to be open. His interactive style of training I liked very much, you kept thereby constantly alert and involved. Walking outside after lunch, while discussing/planning the topics … genius! I wish every trainer did this.