Harry is an Accredited Executive Coach, business advisor and board member with thirty years senior leadership experience in the business, not-for-profit and public sectors. As an Executive Coach he helps leaders to achieve more of their own potential in order to drive business success.
His approach to Executive Coaching is strongly goal oriented and improves leadership and management performance, develops professional confidence, resilience, self-awareness and personal fulfilment. To make the change deep and sustainable Harry assists, challenges and encourages, rather than directing, advising or solving.
Harry’s experience means that he delivers most value to those with significant levels of professional responsibility. Most often he works on issues and behaviours that have an impact on performance, professional relationships, satisfaction and growth. His recent clients have included a multinational law firm, international technology business, national charity, global communications consultancy, UK-wide public body, international entertainment company and architects’ practices.
- AoEC Accredited Associate Executive Coach
- Chief Executive and non-executive in professional services, business, not for profit, regulatory, cultural, creative, NDPB, higher education and charity
- Non-practising solicitor, Companion of the Chartered Management Institute, Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts
- Was Chief Executive of Royal Institute of British Architects, Deputy Chief Executive of Design Council, developed and sold two businesses
- Executive coaching
- Behavioural change
- Leadership development
- High potential development
- Deep experience in strategy, change, restructuring, governance; innovation, policy development and influence
Download Coaching ProfileCompared to other coaches I’ve had, my sessions with Harry were more structured, more actionable and never felt like fluff talk. Harry helped me achieve my coaching goals, our re-org is well underway, and I’m also happier in my work. I’d absolutely recommend working with Harry.