Graham is an experienced trainer and facilitator, based in the UK but also working all over the world. He specialises in teaching people how to persuade using presentation, negotiation, influencing and storytelling skills. His style is very interactive and experiential. If there are two words that best describe him, it’s energetic and creative.
The companies Graham has worked with include Google, LinkedIn, Dropbox, Expedia, IBM, Sage, BetFair, TomTom, Just eat, ITN, BAE Systems, BT, Jaguar Land Rover, Astra Zeneca, The Telegraph Group, The Guardian, HSBC, the Cabinet Office and WPP. Graham has received praise from a number if his clients, with some of his testimonials from ITN below.
Graham has commented in The Daily Telegraph and the Financial Times as well as appearing on BBC TV and radio. He also works quickly, having negotiated contracts with the fastest man on the planet (Carl Lewis) and, almost, the fastest woman (Marie-Jo Perec, 200m Olympic gold).
- LLB (bachelor of laws)
- Trained to coach with Results Coaching Systems, part of the Neuro Leadership Institute
- Keynote speeches at big industry events
- Leadership/change presentations to the entire workforce
- C level presentations to the board
- Helping the executive team craft a compelling story of how a company is re-inventing itself
- Creating and rehearsing presentations to potential buyers of a company
- Crafting inspirational, story driven content for press, website and other publications
- Personal impact
- Creative facilitation
Graham ran a series of training courses for groups of ITN editorial, operational and commercial staff with the objective of training them in ways to increase the company’s success rate in securing competitive pitches. The results were outstanding. Almost everyone involved rated the courses among the best they had ever taken part in and the company’s pitch win rate increased dramatically.