Gary has extensive leadership experience and has led remote based teams for 3 FTSE 100 Companies over the past two decades. This included leading UK wide teams and supply chains in the Financial Services industry. He is now an EMCC Certified Coach Practitioner and works with executives, senior leaders and talented individuals at all levels.
He has significant experience working across both private and public sectors, including not for profit organisations, Policing and the NHS. In addition, he provides international coaching via the highly regarded Executive Programme for Global Health Leadership run by the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.
Gary has experienced a host of leadership scenarios having led large scale restructures (including outsourcing), various change programmes as well as gaining extensive experience in areas such as performance management, creating high performing teams and developing people. One of his key skills is communication and he has led national conferences as well as appearing in live interviews on national television and radio.
Gary enjoys working with individuals and teams virtually or face to face to help them unlock personal and business potential enabling far greater levels of performance and fulfilment.
- EMCC Global Individual Coaching Accreditation (EIA)
- Diploma in Transformational Coaching (EMCC Accredited), Catalyst 14 Ltd
- The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team Facilitator Accreditation
- Developing Strategic Leadership, Henley Management College
- Leadership and Executive Coaching
- Leading remote based / virtual teams
- Creating high performing teams
- Imposter Syndrome/ Confidence
- Leading change and transition
- Influencing and stakeholder management
Gary has an understanding approach and we focused on dealing with conflict and collaborative working. The outcome was a new way of being and I now empower others to take responsibility, allowing them to grow. His experience shone through.
Download Associate Profile