Gary is an experienced business professional who has worked at the sharp end and now works alongside executives and their teams using coaching as a means of achieving individual, interpersonal, team and business development.
He was the CEO of a business with a £300m turnover employing 2,500 people and has now been a full time Coach since 2002 working across a broad spectrum of market sectors. Gary’s clients are predominantly positioned at CEO, Director, and Senior Management levels.
Senior executives and directors use Gary to provide an off-line, safe & confidential space for reflection as to where the business is, how they are, and how they can become better leaders. His objective challenge and direct, honest feedback assists in building awareness, learning, and a broadening of approaches.
He has a style that engenders deep trust, openness and honesty. It’s characterised by a natural curiosity and genuine interest in people. He is thought provoking, challenging, always respectful and has an appropriate blend of professionalism and sense of humour.
- Master NLP practitioner (ITS)
- Certified coach (International Coach Federation (ICF) accredited training)
- Certified Graduate of ‘The Power of Influence’ (NVI International)
- Transition from Management to Authentic Leadership
- Preparation for career progression within existing or new organisation
- Confidence building – identification and change of self-limiting beliefs
- Development of inter-personal communication and relationship skills
- How to develop and lead highly effective teams and significant emotional experiences
Download Coaching ProfileGary has an incredible ability in a very unassuming way to help you see life from very different angles; he then couples that with helping you to use this to design and action the change you want.