Duncan works with talented and courageous individuals as they stretch and grow in leadership.
His approach is built on a 24-year career in tech, creating innovative products in small UK startups, through acquisition, to Silicon Valley giants. He built successful engineering groups at Google in London & New York. He took lead on Google’s flagship leadership development program for high potentials in Engineering.
Duncan thrives on collaboration, connection and supporting individuals stepping up to their next level. Helping great people to grow, transform their leadership, and scale their impact is the heart of his practice. The world needs leadership with love.
Duncan has lived and worked internationally in the US, UK, Sweden, Finland and India.
- (CPCC) Certified Co-Active Coach
- (ACC) ICF-accredited coach
- ILM Level 7 Executive Coach
- Certified Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coach, and Team Coach
- Certified GLA360 facilitator (Global Leadership Assessment)
- Lead facilitator on Google’s flagship leadership development program
- Leadership development
- Executive growth
- Behaviour change (stakeholder centred coaching)
- Emotional Intelligence
- Psychological Safey
Duncan is a coach that makes you think a lot. Thought-provoking questions lingered for weeks after and still to this day inspire me to take action. Duncan is a warm, compassionate but also bold coach who will show you a mirror of what is going on in your life. He will help you to move in the direction you are currently only dreaming about.
Download Associate Profile