Colette is a dynamic, engaging and results-driven corporate wellbeing coach and trainer, with extensive business experience gained working for some of the world’s largest mobile telecommunications and technology companies. She is a strong communicator who fully utilises skills in inspirational leadership, coaching, mentoring, motivation and team building to deliver compelling health knowledge to teams and individuals. She has an intuitive, warm and approachable style, with excellent communication and relationship building skills.
Colette has designed, managed and delivered successful, high impact health and wellbeing programmes across the world, including Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the US. These programmes have measurably improved the performance of individuals and teams, ensuring people thrive, not just survive in their competitive and challenging roles and industries. From improving energy and focus levels, to reducing absenteeism, increasing employee engagement and talent retention – the right corporate wellbeing programme does a lot more than tell people to eat better and exercise more.
- BSc (Hons) in Business Information Technology
- Naturopathic Medicine in London
- MSc in Personalised Nutrition with Middlesex University
- A member of the Royal Society of Medicine and the Institute of Functional Medicine
- Personal wellbeing, resilience, self-management and health
- Company health and wellbeing programmes delivered across the world, including Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the US:
- Improving energy and focus levels
- Reducing absenteeism
- Increasing employee engagement and talent retention
Ultimate professional, highly qualified in her field and extremely knowledgeable.
Download Associate ProfileColette is a total professional, bringing a strategic focus to every aspect of her work. Colette is also great fun to work with, and a great motivator and team player.