Claudia is an experienced career and executive coach with a strong background in communications and HR. Her approach is solution-focused, her coaching style emphatic, yet challenging.
Claudia has a strong business background in banking and technology. She started her career as a trainee at Deutsche Bank, before taking over various communication roles in the financial sector. She then worked for Siemens, one of the world’s leading technology companies in several strategic HR roles. Most recently, she designed and delivered leadership programmes for Senior top management worldwide. In total, Claudia has worked in a corporate environment for more than two decades.
Claudia strongly believes in every individuals capacity to achieve professional success and personal happiness. Her task as a coach is to support her coachees in the definition of what that means for them and on planning the route to get there. She realises, of course, that life happens while we set goals and make plans, so often we will have to look for what we can gain from the journey and how we can grow and enjoy ourselves along the way.
- Systemic Coach, Gesellschaft für Systemische Therapie und Beratung, Munich/Berlin
- Hypno-systemic communication for coaches and therapists, SystInstitute Munich
- MSc Career Management and Coaching, Birkbeck University
- Executive Coaching for senior managers
- Development Coaching for “Top Talents”, i.e. young managers about to take over greater leadership
- Career Coaching for senior executives worldwide
- Outplacement Coaching for redundancy candidates