Berit Susan Sievers
Berit is full of passion in catalysing the development of people and organisations. Since 2001 she has worked in the area of organisational consultancy and change, including 8 years at Oracle Corporation as a HR business partner which included training & workshop facilitation across Europe, Middle East & Africa as well as implementing performance management and online appraisals, succession planning and talent management programmes.
As a consultant Berit has worked with many global organisations and has partnered with them successfully to support them in cultural transformation as well as to plan and implement structural changes or to shape and optimize the interaction of interfaces via fine tuning roles and responsibilities. She is able to work at all hierarchy levels within an organisation as well as in individual 1:1 coaching, intact-team programmes or with large group interventions.
- State examinations in Law (1st and 2nd)
- Certified in Personnel- & Organizational Development
- Certified in Systemic Organizational Consultancy
- Certified in Holistic Organizational Consultancy
- Certified in Workshop Design & Facilitation
- Certified in Dynamic Facilitation
- Certified in Golden Profiler of Personality® (GPOP)
- Cultural transformation and Leadership
- Organisational Development & Change Management
- International Team Development
- 360° Feedback and individual Coaching
- Talent management and Succession Planning
- Training Needs Analysis, Design of Global Training Curriculum
- Self-Management and Resilience
Berit is a refreshing change from the typical representatives of the league of trainers and consultants. She is curious and responsive, creative and goal-orientated, attentive and objective. No meeting without result, no issue without closure. This is how I imagine consulting today.
Berit’s coaching style might be described using the following characteristics; honest, open and direct, curious and respectful, with humour and empathy.
Challenging questions and highly attentive listening skills have contributed in Berit building a number of trustful and effective customer relationships with coachees of various backgrounds; in terms of industries as well as hierarchy levels. She likes to accompany her coachees in changing their perspective, exploring the context and bigger picture, thinking about consequences and utilising their strengths.
Berit loves to unlock her clients’ ability to discover new details and unexpected options and to extend the range of alternatives – in how to act, how to think, how to behave – and how to ‘be’.
- Certified in Solution Oriented Systemic Coaching
- Certified in Personnel & Organisational Development
- Certified in Systemic Organisational Consultancy
- Certified in Holistic Organisational Consultancy
- Certified in Golden Profiler of Personality® (GPOP) & Hogan Assessment
- Dealing with leadership capabilities and the process of cultural change
- Leaders faced with challenges such as changes in structures, processes or personnel and/or accompanied with resistance and conflicts in their teams
- Deliver 360° feedback and coaching for personal development and resilience
When I recall the beginning, and now look at the present and the change in me and in my environment, well, I never imagined how positive the outcome would be in the end. Your outstanding expertise and insightful, proactive and 360-degree approach, as well as your way of “not letting go” whenever I struggled to describe situations exactly, have prepared me perfectly for specific issues in my role as manager. We found the trigger for my spin-out behavior and I no longer allow myself to be triggered. I never thought that I could turn a weakness into one of my biggest strengths. I can’t thank you enough.