Alwin is a coach with a focus on how people and organisations can take responsibility in their own development.
Starting with where the coachee and the organisation would like to be in future, Alwin supports the coachee to define the steps needed to get there (options and actions). Alwin easily connects vision and strategy with concrete actions and results. His ability to connect (by listening and questioning) makes it easy for people to talk to him.
In his professional career as a coach, manager, entrepreneur and consultant, he has refined his coaching skills. Alwin ensures that coaching results in the coachee realising substantial personal and professional goals; and the organisation experiences the full benefit of the insight and development. He has experience in working in Automotive, Construction and Engineering industries in addition to (semi) public organisations (local and national government, housing association).
- Management by Inspiration and Inner trust from ITIP: School of Life and Work
- Authentic Coaching 1 & 2 from FRAME
- Excellent Leadership from Centre for Excellence in Leadership
- Certified partner TMA
- Master in Innovation Sciences
- Major in Environmental and Building Technology
- Coaching in organisational change
- Experience in; building industry, social housing, automotive industry, government and customer engagement
Download Coaching ProfileAlwin brings the ability to connect and interact. He does this by being able to delve into the matter, to build trust and, finally, to give his clear and bright vision. Alwin does not impose his own ideas, but makes it come from people themselves. For me this form of coaching has maximised my output and creativity. Finally Alwin is a pleasant and trustworthy person whom I have had the pleasure of working with.