Click HERE to download this profile.
Stephen has been a key figure in executive coaching in the UK for several years; first at HayGroup where he contributed to the launch of Hay’s Executive Coaching Practice and latterly as the Managing Director of the Centre for Executive Coaching – the UK coaching division of Thomson DBM.
With a coaching career spanning 20 years, informed by several years of hands-on delivery in senior executive roles, Stephen has both empathy to understand the reality of the day to day and experience of delivering a vision to help senior executives reach their fullest potential and engage effectively with their teams. This, in turn, drives success in an organisation.
Stephen’s particular interest is to identify and understand what makes individuals succeed in particular roles; a combination of the requirements of the role; how it contributes to the overall objectives of the business; and the personal profile, qualities and aspirations of the role holder.
- School of Counselling and Psychotherapy and Counselling Psychology, Regent’s University London
- Accredited Executive Coach – Hay Management Consultants
- Core Process Psychotherapy Foundation, Karuna Institute
- MA Trinity College, Cambridge
- Leaders wishing to develop their awareness and emotional intelligence
- Transformational and behavioural change
- Transition and change
- Leading in ambiguity
- Leaders under stress
- Enabling skilled leaders to be the best they can be
“Stephen’s pragmatic style has enabled our coaching relationship to cover a range of scenarios and gives me the confidence and space to find what I was searching for. I would not hesitate to recommend him.” Enterprise Services Director, Vodafone.