Click HERE to download this profile.
Sarah spent much of her early career in one of the top FTSE100 companies (Unilever), where she led project virtual teams in many of the core functions of the business. She understands the complexities which working with people across functions, locations and work levels can bring. Sarah has had first-hand experience of working in high-performing teams. This brought her personal learning and development which transformed her leadership style and which has stayed with her ever since, and is core to her coaching.
Sarah has been an Executive Coach for seven years and is accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF). She works with leaders to strengthen their performance and achieve competitive advantage for them, their stakeholders and their organisation.
Sarah is also an Executive Coach Supervisor and Faculty Leader for the Practitioner Diploma programmes at the Academy of Executive Coaching (AoEC) where she has facilitated learning and insight for over 500 people on their Certificate and Practitioner Diploma programmes in Executive Coaching.
- Master Practitioner Diploma in Team Coaching
- Advanced Diploma in Executive Coaching
- ICF Accredited Coach (ACC)
- Foundation level training in Transactional Analysis in Coaching, Cognitive Behavioural Coaching and Gestalt Coaching Skills
- Certificate in Coaching Supervision
- Honours degree in Business Studies
- Post-graduate Diploma in Management, Henley Business School
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner
- Developing high performance
- Building impact and presence
- Leading and managing through change
“Sarah is a talented Coach with a great skill in listening to understand, and converting that understanding into insight that can really deliver tangible benefits for her clients. Her strong business background makes her a highly credible and empathetic partner and ensures that she coaches with her feet on the ground – rooted in reality and practical application.” Global Vice-President, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Organisation