Click HERE to download this profile.
Rebecca is a creative coach who helps individuals and teams find ways to become outstanding. Her natural ability to connect with people grows the trust and insight needed to face new challenges with confidence. After 15 successful years of employment in retail and a non-departmental Government body, in 2007 Rebecca wanted to have “more of me” in her work, so that it could be more in tune with her particular skills and character.
Rebecca’s professional experience has given her a valuable understanding of how organisations work, as well as the isolation and pressure leaders can sometimes experience. She has a particular specialism in helping people grow in confidence, manage change and build stronger, more productive relationships in ways that support the commercial realities of the organisation. Her overriding principle is that the more individuals understand about themselves, the better they can understand how they work with others.
Rebecca has experience of working in retail, professional services, financial services, banking, and telecoms, not for profit government-funded organisations, the charity Sector, housing associations, engineering and food production.
- Advanced Diploma in Executive Coaching from the Academy of Executive Coaching
- Regular coaching supervision
- Mindfulness in Coaching with Michael Chaskalson
- Myers Briggs Step II
- Open to change – Rebecca supports her coachees to understand how change affects them personally, so that they can cross the varying practical and emotional hurdles it places in their path
- Valuing Relationships – Rebecca believes that good working relationships start with an understanding of who we are and how we react to others
- Growing Confidence – Rebecca’s clients are working in senior positions within their business, and often feel isolated in their roles and fearful of showing vulnerabilities
“Rebecca is a brilliant executive coach. Rebecca took me on a journey of personal insight, challenge and change, providing an abundance of encouragement along the way. Rebecca challenges you to get to the heart of the matter applying her skill and following her intuition, and is so affirming as steps of change are taken. I highly commend Rebecca to you.” Director, Global Engineering Company