Click HERE to download this profile.
With a history in General Management, HR, Organisational Development and Consultancy, Liz trained as an Executive Coach in 2000 and since then has had a continuous and diverse client group of Leaders in the Media, Professional Services, Charity and Public Sector at home and abroad.
Having co – founded the BBC’s in-house coaching provision in 2001, Liz has evolved the initial offer into the “Executive Coaching Network” which won the 2008 International Coach Federation award for best practise and professionalism. During Liz’s 11 years in the role she created the executive Coach training course (accredited via the European Mentoring and Coaching Council and International Coach Federation) and was responsible for the selection, professional training and development of approx. 260 Coaches. Since leaving the BBC Liz has provided consultancy to organisations implementing in-house Coaching and Coach training in addition to coaching individuals and teams and supervise other Coaches.
Liz’s approach is to facilitate the creation of new thinking in people who are ready to make the changes necessary to achieve their desired outcomes. The core of her work is developing the Clients’ personal leadership so that their confidence, clarity and innovation increase as their understanding of themselves grow. The Coachee can stretch their approach, leave their preconceived ideas and face up to the tough stuff in the safety of a confidential relationship which has no agenda other than theirs.
- Speaker at national/international conferences
- Sits on the editorial board of Coaching at Work; guest tutor, assessor for a number of coaching courses, accreditation processes and awards; voted Coach of the Year by readers of Coaching at Work
- Association of Professional Executive Coaches and Supervisors, Association for Coaches, and International Coach Federation
- Myers Briggs Personality Type Indicator, 360° Feedback and Firo B
- Executive & Leadership Coaching
- Leading & Assessing Coach Training programmes
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills for Leaders
- Team Coaching
- Action Learning Set facilitation
- Coach Supervision
- Advisor to coaching industry bodies
- Creating and developing In-house Coaching
“Everybody needs a Liz Macann in their life.” Director of a national symphony orchestra
“I could not have weathered the last year of horrendous change and turmoil in (my organisation) without Liz as my thinking partner” Division Head, international Media organisation