Click HERE to download this profile.
Through coaching Kerry enhances the individual’s appreciation of how their behaviour impacts others, how they may be seen by others, the perception and reputation they may have in the business; as well as increasing their confidence in the skills they have. Kerry has worked in many different business sectors including Utilities, FMCG, Telecommunications and Engineering.
Kerry builds trusting, honest and professional relationships to encourage and support the Coachee. Kerry will question, challenge and stretch to hold the Coachee accountable to help drive them toward the commitment to achieve. She will offer motivational feedback with examples when appropriate. Kerry will also use the power of silence; which can produce some of the best results in terms of development and insight because the Coachee is given the time to work things out for themselves. Kerry’s coaching style is supportive and pragmatic, she builds rapport with the Coachee and through challenge she encourages the Coachee to take responsibility to do something different. Kerry works only on the Coachee’s agenda. They set their own goals and then they do a reality check to ensure the goals are achievable and really what the Coachee wants to achieve. They then explore the options they may have to achieve the goals and Kerry then seeks commitment from them – does the Coachee have sufficient emotional attachment and motivation to want to change? The Coachee creates and acts on a plan to move forward.
- Advanced Diploma in Performance Coaching
- British Psychological Society Level B
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (MCIPD) the UK’s leading professional body for those involved in the management and development of people
- New Managers facing challenges and people management issues, wanting to build and enhance their credibility within the business
- Individuals struggling to perform in their current role
- Managers recognising how their behaviour impacts others, it is not what they say but how they say it
- Managers facing unknown territory, difficult times due to organisational change and redundancies
“Working with Kerry was a real pleasure. Before receiving coaching support I didn’t fully know how it could help but having receiving support from Kerry I have learnt some really key practical tools and recommendations on how I can be a more effective Manager and I’m already seeing results in the team. Kerry was fantastic at getting to know me, working out how to listen and provide practical relevant support. I can’t thank Kerry enough and have already recommended her highly to our HR team.” Coachee, Crown Agents.