Click HERE to download this profile.
Jenny is a highly qualified coach who has 20 years of experience of working at Director level. Prior to working as a coach she was a Corporate Services Director for Notting Hill Housing Group and HR Director for Look Ahead. Jenny has also worked on assignment as Executive Director of Organisational Development to Cancer Research UK, which has over 3500 staff and an annual turnover of £400m.
Clients who have chosen to work with Jenny have said that they value her insights and challenging style. She has been described as a “warm and engaging coach who encouraged me to be honest with myself and helped me to move towards what I always know I could be” and “coaching with Jenny was an inspiring journey; fun, reflective and always challenging me to commit to the changes in beliefs and behaviours that I wanted to make”. Jenny is a Ford Coach Mentor supporting global engagement project with a team of 80 coaches in Europe.
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personal Development (FCIPD)
- Member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and Association of Coaching (IAC)
- Certified NLP Coach (2004 International Teaching Seminars)
- Master NLP Practitioner (2003 International Teaching Seminars)
- NLP Practitioner (2002 International Teaching Seminars)
- Licensed to administer a range of psychometric tests including MBTI, Occupational Personality Questionnaire, Motivation questionnaire, Culture change
- MA in Human Resource Development
- Helping Senior Managers and Directors to focus on often complex dilemmas in a way that helps them develop practical solutions
- Works with teams and/or individuals to help them determine their purpose, values and acceptable behaviours
- Proven track record in supporting leaders capitalise in new growth opportunities for their organisations
“Jenny is an excellent coach, has a deep knowledge of organisational culture, she is insightful and has provided support to me in developing a coaching culture aligned to our corporate values” Head of Organisational Development, Circle