Click HERE to download this profile.
Elisabeth believes that coaching is about personal change and that a coach requires deep faith in the ability of people to change. Through her coaching interventions, she supports her clients in breaking down their self-imposed boundaries, become aware of their own potential and that of the people around them and also to seize upon the opportunities concealed within their environment.
She has supported Managers for more than 20 years in large French and international companies in the retail and IT sectors: Kiabi, Leroy-Merlin and Oracle. She enjoys now supporting managers in the most varied positions and from varied industries.
She is based in Paris and she coaches in French and in English.
- Accredited Coach LE DOJO (Paris)
- Certified Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) facilitator
- Certified 360° profile practitioner
- Master degree in Psychology (Lyon II, France)
- Master degree in HR Management (Paris I-Pantheon La Sorbonne, France)
- Typical coaching assignments for me have included;
- helping clients succeed in taking on the challenges of a new role
- improving management & communication style
- managing change in professional and/or personal life
“I felt I needed some help to improve my management style and to be more efficient. Elisabeth’s support enabled me to expand the range of my managerial competencies and solve ongoing interrelationship issues in my team, and I am grateful for this!” Nicole, Head of Operational Team