“I was led to Coaching by my passion to help people develop. To support people to improve their life in whatever way they want to measure that improvement.”
MY BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
My career has spanned Finance, Sales, Marketing and Strategic Partnering within both SME and Blue Chip Multinational Companies. Before stepping down I was the Board Member responsible for the Partner Sales of a major Hardware and Software organisation.
Having gained a professional coaching qualification I have coached and mentored across a broad spectrum of organisations both in the private, not-for-profit and Charity sector.
MY COACHING SPECIALISMS
- Positioning for the next role.
- Leadership Development. Identifying the next generation of leaders and supporting them, with coaching and/or mentoring to achieve their potential.
- Transitions. Using The Power of 90 Days™ to help individuals develop a plan that will reduce the risk of them being in the group of 40% of managers that fail a transition. Coaching support to achieve the plan.
MY COACHING STYLE
My style is to build a strong, trusting relationship, giving honest feedback that allows an individual to maximize their potential, whilst exploring and developing their strengths. The foundations of my approach are building rapport, supporting and challenging people in an empathetic way.
MY COACHING CREDENTIALS
- Multiple Intelligence including Emotional Intelligence, Transactional Analysis,
- CBT (including Learned Optimism), Client Centered Coaching, Strengths based Coaching
- Advanced Diploma in Professional Coach-mentoring (The OCM – EMCC & Oxford Brookes accredited at level 7)
- Group and Individual Coach Supervision as per EMCC guidelines
- Member of the Association of Coaches (in progress)
- Member of OCM Support Group for Continuous Professional Development.
Click HERE to download the profile in a PDF