Click HERE to download this profile.
For more than 25 years Bob has been coaching people on a one to one basis to help them develop and excel in the way that they communicate. Bob believes we all possess the core skills needed to communicate effectively, and his coaching sessions identify and develop these skills and demonstrate how to use additional techniques to apply them successfully in specific contexts; for example, presentations, meetings, conference calls, web seminars – one-to-one or one-to-many.
The first session considers the coachees current state regarding the delivery of messages – what is working, what is getting in the way, any helpful or unhelpful beliefs or behaviours that influence the preparation and delivery of presentations. The coachee next defines the desired state. All subsequent coaching sessions would seek to identify and kick aside the barriers that inhibit movement from the current to the desired state.
At the heart of the coaching lie these beliefs:
- Understanding how the brain receives and processes information gives you a powerful insight into how to construct and deliver memorable and compelling presentations
- When mind, body, and voice are working together you deliver maximum personal impact and positive influence
The coaching will therefore almost certainly cover: The content of communication, the way it is delivered (impact), rapport with the audience, the use of stories and analogies.
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Belbin Team Profiling
- Learning Styles
- Vocal Coaching
- Promoting personal & organisational change
- Powerful personal influence & impact on others
- Maintaining a positive self-belief
- ‘See yourself as others see you’ – keeping a clear perspective under pressure
“Just a quick note to let you know that the coachee was extremely pleased, positive and all fired up after his coaching session with Bob Perry! He thought the session proved to be exactly what he needed and really made him think about a few things” Marketing Director -IT Multinational