Click HERE to download this profile.
Barbara believes trust is the foundation for a good and successful coaching relationship. To be fully present in the coaching session with an open heart and an open mind creates an environment where the “key” questions evolve. Her coaching style is open and engaging.
Babara believes coaching allows you to enable individuals/groups to uncover their own strengths and directions. She is Finnish but her mother tongue is Swedish. She also has excellent English, with good German language skills.
- MA in Adult Education (Technology and Adult Learning) from the University of Helsinki
- MBTI level 1
- Leadership Effectiveness Analysis (LEA) (Management Research Group)
- Personal Directions (Management Research Group)
- Systemic Dynamics in Business, Bert Hellinger Instituut Groningen, the Netherlands
- Basic Training Program on Organizational Constellations, Bert Hellinger Institute Groningen, the Netherlands
- Master Class in Organisational Constellations and Systemic Interventions in Holland (Groningen)
- Specialises in working with Executive development paths & career change/reviews
- Expertise in working in the Technology sector and using HR functional knowledge
“Barbara’s method is unbelievable – it is accurate and trustworthy with high ethical standards and a lot of respect. I also admire Barbara’s beautiful and kind soul; she really made me happy during the sessions – and for a long time after.” Executive Advisor – PlainLily Oy