Please click HERE to download this profile.
Angela is able to inspire leaders to maximise their personal and professional potential. Angela provides support to enhance the skills, resources and creativity that the client already has and to challenge assumptions and thoughts that are blocking or disabling the client moving forward. This means exploring areas of possibility and potential, eliciting solutions and strategies from the client, enabling new thinking, attitudes or behaviours – helping people reach new levels of performance.
Angela works across multiple industries including High-Tech, Pharmaceutical, Finance and Oil & Gas. She works with individuals and companies on the FTSE 100 as well as smaller business to help them achieve their individual and organisational goals.
“Partnership is at the heart of the way I work. This will be experienced as collaborative, thought-provoking and, when appropriate, challenging alliance focusing on growth, change and transformation.”
- Degree in Management Sciences
- Advanced Diploma in Executive Coaching – Academy of Executive Coaching (AoEC)
- Mid-way through Masters in Executive Coaching – Middlesex University (attaining a distinction for her viva on her written submission)
- Qualified and licensed in a variety of psychometrics, including MBTI, KAI, FIRO – both B & F
- Specialises in working with senior leaders/directors that need to inspire and lead their people to ‘right’ action in complex and fast changing environments
- Transitioning managers e.g. from managing people to managing a business
“As my coach, Angela has been instrumental in my move to an Executive profile. Her ability to use day-to-day issues to address and crystallise the higher level topics is outstanding! And her ability to facilitate me in learning and developing in the process has been exceptional!” Global Communications Company