Click HERE to download this profile.
Over the past 12 years Andy has established himself as a well-regarded and skilled executive Coach helping his clients to get results. He has worked in multiple industries, across Europe, the Americas and APAC, supporting Coachees at all levels to deliver higher levels of performance for themselves and their organisations.
Andy has a natural coaching style developed from many years being a sports coach through to running his own business. His approach incorporates many different tools and models and is under-pinned by psychology. Over the years the feedback from clients has consistently included the following themes- warm and also prepared to challenge, professional, high integrity and easy to talk to.
- MSC in Executive Coaching
- International accredited Coach (Ashridge)
- Over 5000 hours of coaching hours
- ILM Accredited to run Mentoring and Coaching certificated programmes
- Certificate in Counselling
- Transitioning to new and/or more senior leadership roles
- Expanding into regional or global functions
- Driving performance
- Accelerating contribution when starting in new organisations or roles
- Developing resilience
“Andy has provided executive coaching for me and demonstrated himself to be an expert! Demonstrating a strong understanding of what makes people and businesses tick, Andy has consistently provided me with a well-focused support towards my goals. He has a calm professional approach that is engaging and makes him easy to work with. Whilst remaining focused on agreed objectives, he is flexible in his approach and adapts well to ensure that each session delivers value. I have no hesitation in recommending Andy to others.” Technical Director.