Click HERE to download this profile.
Sonia has been working as an executive and leadership Consultant, trainer and Coach since 2000. With a background in Marketing and HR, to director level, her career to date has enabled her to manage large scale projects across international boundaries.
Whilst working within Marketing, she has been responsible for major rebranding and product development projects designed to reintroduce ailing brands and products into a more competitive market place. Following her MBA at Ashridge, Sonia found that her interest and her talents really lay in the people side of the business, so she pursued a career in learning and training.
Today, Sonia’s interests lie in the development of leadership capabilities and behaviours particularly with a view to enabling leaders to create cultures of engagement within their businesses that will result in engaged customers. As a trainer, Sonia works at all levels of the organisation. She gives her clients the confidence to lead and manage others more effectively. And through her passion for people development, her great intuition and ability to create trust and rapport with people at all levels, she is able to inspire individuals and teams to achieve great results. With her experience at board level, she has a practical understanding of the issues facing leaders today.
- Executive MBA – Ashridge Business School
- French and Spanish BA Hons (2:1) – Exeter University
- Certified Trainer – International Teaching Seminars (ITS)
- Certified European NLP Coach – ITS
- Master NLP Practitioner – ITS
- Life Coach – Coaching Academy
- Diploma in Direct Marketing – Institute of Direct Marketing
- Marketing Diploma – Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Speaks French and Spanish
- Development of Leadership capabilities and behaviours
- Creating engagement cultures within organisations
- Team development
“Sonia took on a challenge to do learning and development work for a group of learning and development professionals. This was a tough challenge! The outcome was very good and the team bonded well, used the learning productively and enjoyed themselves. Many of Sonia’s terms became part of our team language.” Richard Leech – previously at Grass Roots