Click HERE to download this profile.
Sonali Nambiar is a Leadership Facilitator, Executive Coach and Trainer with more than 15 years of facilitation experience, which includes five years of coaching experience, across a wide spectrum of industries (IT, BFSI, FMCG, automotive and manufacturing). Sonali believes her role to be that of a catalyst which makes transformational stories happen.
An effective communicator and adept at building rapport and strong working relationships, Sonali’s reputation as a coach and leadership facilitator has been earned through her ability to combine appropriate learning methodologies with her warm, relaxed and inclusive manner that allows participants space to explore and develop.
Having worn many hats previously, Sonali’s versatility is drawn from her past professional and business experiences. Sonali uses creative combinations of tools and techniques, including Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and EI (Emotional Intelligence) to deliver successful outcome-based programmes. Sonali is a firm believer in customised learning solutions and collaborating with a client’s HR and senior management before a programme.
- Professional Coaching Certification – Grow More Coach
- Train the Trainer – Pragati Leadership Institute
- Diploma in Training and Development – ISTD
- Diploma in NLP Communication skills – Conscious Solutions
- Practitioners certification in NLP – ANLP
- EI certification – ANLP
- Practitioner’s Certification in Emotional intelligence
- Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence
- A Beginner’s Guide to Irrational Behavior
- Gold medal in Public Speaking, London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts (LAMDA)
- Short-term managerial development workshops
- Designing and facilitating long-term leadership interventions for first-time managers and mid-level managers
- Performance related and behavioural coaching for managers
- Workshops on leading with emotional intelligence (EI)
- Workshops on Diversity and Inclusion: Gender, cultural and generational diversity
- Holistic communication workshops
“I have known Sonali professionally for 8 years and find her a delight to work with. She is very professional in her approach and passionate about training. For every program, no matter the size, she brings to bear her in-depth knowledge, her extensive experience and meticulous preparation. Sonali makes it a point to explore and understand the depth of our training requirements and tailors the programs to meet our needs at team levels and often at individual levels as well.” Daya Makwana, HR Manager, TomTom.