Click HERE to download this profile.
Lizzie is an experienced learning & development professional with extensive and varied international experience. Lizzie is passionate about developing strong, resilient and authentic leaders who can enable their organisations to manage change and achieve outstanding results.
Lizzie brings 20 years’ marketing and HR experience at several global organisations, including Diageo, Britvic and Pernod Ricard. Her approach is therefore grounded in the commercial world – she understands the challenges of working in global cross cultural organisations, leading teams of people through significant periods of change and delivering against a business plan.
Lizzie builds strong and trusting relationships with her clients. Her style is professional, energetic, and results orientated. She supports and challenges her clients to achieve their goals and has a proven track record across a number of industries including automotive, leisure, advertising and retail.
Lizzie has extensive facilitation experience across a number of coaching skills and leadership development programmes and over 500 hours’ experience of coaching teams and leaders.
- ICF accredited coach (PCC level)
- Honours degree in Business Studies
- Advanced Practitioner Diploma in Executive Coaching with the Academy of Executive Coaching
- Qualified in: OPQ32, MBTI Step 1 and 2, Hogan, TKI and various 360º feedback tools
- Foundation level training in TA, CBC and Gestalt
- Foundation level training in Team Coaching
- Foundation in Supervision (Bath Consultancy)
- Leadership Development
- Executive Coaching
- Programme Design & Facilitation
- Team Development
- 360° and Psychometric Feedback
“I found Lizzie to be a very engaging and credible facilitator and role model as a coach. She combined depth of expertise and experience sharing, with a natural, down to earth and collaborative style that helped her to build rapport with the whole group. She provided constructive, insightful and clear feedback on coaching practice that was invaluable in helping us build our capability and confidence in coaching.”