Click HERE to download this profile.
Keith is an experienced Leadership Coach and Facilitator, valued for his knowledge, insights and practical style. Ensuring that when he engages with clients he can easily build rapport, establish a plan of action and give them practical tools to move their challenges on quickly.
Before entering the world of Consulting Keith worked in Retail, Financial Services and Healthcare, and since 2012 he has worked across multiple sectors, at all levels, in both the UK and Internationally.
Keith is passionate about developing people, teams and businesses. His core belief is that everyone is yet to achieve their best and through his interventions he can create the platform for them to move forward in whatever way they need to. As a facilitator, he engages quickly with his audience, uses storytelling to illustrate key theories and models, and seeks to involve everyone.
- Registered Corporate Coach – World Association of Business Coaches
- ILM Accredited Business Coach
- MSC- Strategic HRM – Nottingham Business School
- Strengthscope Licensed Practitioner
- Discovery Insights – Licensed Practitioner
- Working in the Healthcare Sector with Senior Leaders
- Developing Performance of Individuals, Teams and Businesses
- Leadership, Executive and Business Coaching
- Behaviour and Culture Change
- Management Development
“Keith is an excellent Business Coach and Management Development Facilitator. He worked with us for almost 6 months in order to develop a group of managers in response to business growth. Her was prepared to be flexible to our needs, challenging appropriately and adding real value to the bottom line in our business. He took time to understand us and our business and adapted well to our culture. He brings a wealth of experience to any business” Managing Director, NET LED