Following an early career in teaching, Graham worked in the building materials supply industry, initially in sales before moving into human resource development. Graham moved into training consultancy in 1992 and, since then, has been responsible for designing and delivering development programmes for a broad range of national and international organisations
Executives and Managers at companies as diverse as BMW, Oracle Corporation, ABN Amro, Diageo, SAP, Environment Agency, UK Passport Agency, Lotus and Wolseley Centers have benefited from his experience and commitment.
He is a renowned strategic and creative thinker who specialises in all areas of management development, teambuilding, senior executive coaching, change management and personal skills development. Graham holds qualifications in the Myers Briggs Type Indicator, Firo-B, Emotional Intelligence in Teams (EQ) and the Team Management Profile.
Graham’s consulting experience has been mostly with global and multi-national organisations working predominantly in Europe, UK, Middle East and the US. Specific projects have included:
- Helping managers to explore and develop different styles of managing and leading
- Building cross functional teams and sharing of best practice across the organisation
- Leading major change
- Facilitating the performance and effectiveness of remote and virtual teams
- Introducing an effective performance management process
- Getting a matrix management structure to work
- Review of corporate processes and procedures
- Executive coaching assignments with managers and main board directors
- Devolvement of the decision making process