Click HERE to download this profile.
Frazer’s extensive knowledge of running businesses ensures that his approach to changing organisational cultures and business improvement is always practical, measurable and sustainable.
This can be reflected in the results that he has achieved recently:
- Employee turnover down 40%
- Operating costs down 10%
- Improved Gallup Scores
- Revenue increased 12%
- Contract retention 100%
- Improved ratio of new business wins
Frazer is an Employee Culture and Engagement Specialist with proven international experience working in Asia and Europe. He has 20 years’ operational experience in Hospitality, Retail and Healthcare and has experience of support roles including Marketing, Communications and Strategic Development.
- Mentor for Master’s Degree students at Oxford Brookes University
- Chair and South East regional ambassador of the Engage for Success group researching the impact of performance management on employee engagement, in collaboration with CIPD and Cranfield University
- Speaking Engagements; CIPD Employee Engagement Conference and Coventry University
- Articles written; Sunday Telegraph – ‘What Next for Employee Engagement’, Thomson Reuters – ‘Why is the financial services sector so disengaged?’ and Hospitality Magazine – ‘The customer comes second.’
- Customer Service/Satisfaction
- Internal collaboration
- Employee Engagement
- Sales growth through the front line
- Net promoter score
- Engaging managers
- Project Management and Execution
- Businesses looking to achieve some of the higher IIP accreditations
“Frazer took a strategic approach that provided the overall vision, but he also had the ability to communicate with and involve all levels of employees.” Nick Clarke, Regional MD, Aramark
“A great balance between practical elements and theoretical approaches to engagement using neuroscience” Dr Judie Gannon, Oxford Brookes University