Click HERE to download this profile.
Elisabeth is enthusiastic about answering the needs of managers and employees who wish to acquire new skills useful now and in the future. And when she is creating a tailored programme, overall she likes exploring the every day reality of the teams in search of the material that she will use to create an effective learning environment.
Elisabeth has run number of training programmes when she was in HR (Kiabi, Leroy-Merlin, Oracle), and is now a facilitator for varied business.
She also conducts audits of psychosocial risks and supports teams in carrying on the action plans for quality of life at work.
- Master degree in Psychology (Lyon II, France)
- Master degree in HR Management (Paris I-Pantheon La Sorbonne, France)
- Trained as Adult Trainer (CNAM, Paris)
- Certified Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) facilitator
- Accredited trainer for Prevention of Psychosocial Risks (stress, harassment, etc.)
- Awareness of discrimination and harassment
- Preventing effects of stress at work and developing quality of life at work
- Management skills
- Conducting Change
- Professional co-development
“Elisabeth de Visme worked for SOLYSTIC on the creation and the delivery of a new training programme for discrimination awareness aimed at all our managers and a diagnosis of psychosocial risks for a specific team. She demonstrated a lot of attention and listening, and responded to our specific needs. Her experience of international business environments enabled her to provide well adapted material highlighting her credibility and her professionalism. We recommend her work with great pleasure.” Marie-Pierre HOMBERG, HRD, SOLYSTIC