Dan is an excellent facilitator, coach and consultant with 20 years’ organisational and management development experience. Specialist expertise include, team coaching, organisational development, specifically design, development and implementation of organisational change programmes, leadership development, design and facilitation of large group ‘learning conferences’, and group facilitation (specifically in the area of business strategy development, and group and team dynamics).
Dan has operated at senior management and director levels for the last 15 years including and was a founder director of the largest Ropes Course training venue in Europe. His key responsibilities were around business development and recruiting and managing a team of learning and development consultants. Specifically:
- Recruited, trained and managed a team of 6 consultants
- Responsible for developing 80% of the company’s clients, including most of the programme design and resourcing.
- Designed and acted as lead facilitator on a 2 year programme with London Business School supporting both their International MBA and Accelerated MBA programmes
Dan also specialises in senior and executive management coaching with particular expertise in identifying and unlocking limiting belief systems within individuals and enabling re-alignment in work/life balance.
Dan is currently design authority and lead facilitator on leadership and management development programmes for private and public sector clients, as well as having a number of coaching clients.
Some recent client projects include:
- Designer and lead facilitator on an 18 month modular leadership programme for a global IT reseller (Avnet) which includes both outdoor and indoor elements
- Design authority and lead facilitator on an on-going modular management Two day team development programme for paralegals in India (Clifford Chance)
- Myers Briggs workshop focussing on influencing others for the Global Programme Group (Clifford Chance)
- On-going coaching of senior sales executives (Avnet)
- Lead facilitator on a four day personal effectiveness programme for the European Marketing team of Avaya.