Click HERE to download this profile.
Caroline has over 20 years’ experience working in business: 6 years in the public sector, 3 years with the British Amateur Gymnastics Association in Marketing and 11 years in IT (Oracle Corporation) before becoming an independent Consultant.
Caroline is a highly experienced and successful Talent and Organisational Development Consultant with a proven track record in Management and Professional Development across a diverse and complex industry. Able to generate new ideas and use tactical thinking to deliver fast results, she is also passionate about development of tomorrow’s workforce through working with local education and the community in partnership with corporate organisations. She is a strong believer in the power of networking for creating opportunities and strategic partnerships and is very enthusiastic with the ability to motivate others through her open and versatile approach.
- Led multi-national OD team in a fast-paced global environment
- Informed HR ERP software functionality (performance management, suitability matching, succession planning)
- Facilitated external roundtable discussion on the value of Mentoring and Coaching
- Accredited to deliver 360, FIRO-B
- Published articles, including ‘The role of Occupational Psychology in Business; a case study in change and leadership through talent development’
- Feedback and coaching using insight tools such as 360°, Belbin and Social Styles
- Design of management development programmes
- Professional Networking
- Personal Branding
- Mentoring initiatives
- Company Induction programmes
- Corporate Social Leadership – and how this can be applied to employee development
“Caroline has a lovely way of engaging with people and getting things done. She builds great rapport and brings energy and fun to group situations – a real asset in the world of training and development.” Director.