Click HERE to download this profile.
For more than 25 years Bob has been training and coaching people at all levels within a variety of different businesses, improving their communication skills to give them a more powerful personal impact and the ability to better establish and maintain rapport.
He believes we all possess the core skills needed to communicate effectively, and his programmes identify and develop these skills and demonstrate how to use additional techniques to apply them successfully in specific contexts; for example, presentations, meetings, conference calls, web seminars – one-to-one or one-to-many.
He believes that people learn best if they are having a good time. All programmes are designed to be interactive and enjoyable, with an emphasis on the practical application of all techniques.
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Belbin Team Profiling
- Learning Styles
- Vocal Coaching
- High Impact Presentation Skills
- Developing Powerful Personal Impact, face-to-face and in a voice-only meeting
- Improving the speaking voice, generating greater clarity, variety, and projection
- Rapport Building Techniques
“I can honestly say that I thoroughly enjoyed the course. Bob has a great understanding of people and makes every technique interesting. I have attended various courses over the years during my time as a manager and this course would rate as one of the best if not the best one so far!”