Click HERE to download this profile.
Click HERE to download this profile in German.
Berit is full of passion in catalysing the development of people and organisations. Since 2001 she has worked in the area of organisational consultancy and change, including 8 years at Oracle Corporation as a HR business partner which included training & workshop facilitation across Europe, Middle East & Africa as well as implementing performance management and online appraisals, succession planning and talent management programmes.
As a consultant Berit has worked with many global organisations and has partnered with them successfully to support them in cultural transformation as well as to plan and implement structural changes or to shape and optimize the interaction of interfaces via fine tuning roles and responsibilities. She is able to work at all hierarchy levels within an organisation as well as in individual 1:1 coaching, intact-team programmes or with large group interventions.
- State examinations in Law (1st and 2nd)
- Certified in Personnel- & Organizational Development
- Certified in Systemic Organizational Consultancy
- Certified in Holistic Organizational Consultancy
- Certified in Workshop Design & Facilitation
- Certified in Dynamic Facilitation
- Certified in Golden Profiler of Personality® (GPOP)
- Cultural transformation and Leadership
- Organisational Development & Change Management
- International Team Development
- 360° Feedback and individual Coaching
- Talent management and Succession Planning
- Training Needs Analysis, Design of Global Training Curriculum
- Self-Management and Resilience
“Berit is a refreshing change from the typical representatives of the league of trainers and consultants. She is curious and responsive, creative and goal-orientated, attentive and objective. No meeting without result, no issue without closure. This is how I imagine consulting today.” Vice Group Head Global Marketing International Business